Giving should be a joyful response to a life changed by the gospel. We invite you to pray and reflect on what God has done for you in Christ that you may respond joyfully.
2 Corinthians 9:7-8 ESV
(7) Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. (8) And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
Ways to Give
For your convenience, we have provided several different ways for you to give
. Each method allows for God’s work to be accomplished as you are faithful to give
back. Find one that’s right for you. You can give during Sunday services by using a Give envelope near your seat. You can set up automatic withdrawls from your bank accounts ( Contact the Stewardship Team
), and you may also Give online through PayPal or on your smartphone/tablet if you have download the tcbchurch app
The 2018 budget proposal is now available. you can find a printed copy at each campus or review a more detailed budget online at tcbchurch.org/budget. This budget proposal represents our desire to keep making disciples who make disciples, mobilizing people to share the gospel here and around the world, growing the family discipleship plan, as well as supporting our missionary families on the field.
Remember when Giving
Please designate where you would like your giving to go (Tithe, Give2Go, Seminary Training, etc.)
Review your giving and click Donate . You will receive a receipt via email or you can print a receipt from the following page.
- You do not have to have an account with PayPal to give but you can only give up to a total of $2,000 with a single credit card.
(Example - If you gave $500 each time, you would reach your limit after 4 transactions and would then need to sign up for PayPal or use a different credit card.) If you would like to use online giving regularly you may want to sign up with a PayPal account.
- Unless otherwise specified all giving will be allocated toward the General Budget.
- For contribution statements we need your name and complete mailing address. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at 423.477.4484
- Tri-Cities Baptist Church reserves the right to use all gifts as required for the ongoing ministries of the church.