You are here
The goal of TCBC College Ministry is to come along side of college students as they grow in their abiding relationship with Jesus Christ. Everything at Tri-Cities, including college ministry, flows out of our core values. We believe that each Christian should have an abiding relationship with Christ. This daily pursuit of him allows us to gather with others to worship, connect in groups with other believers, serve others, and make disciples (GO).
Sunday Worship Gatherings
- Gray Campus - Sundays 9:30am & 11:00am (171 Promise Land Drive Gray, TN 37615)
- Johnson City Campus - Sundays 11:00am (2506 South Roan St. Johnson City, TN 37601)
Spring 2017 Life Groups
- Monday's, 6pm at Bri Morelocks's (Gray, TN), led by Nathan Fathauer and Bri Morelock.
- Wednesday's, 6:30pm at Adam Flora's (Johnson City, TN), led by Adam Flora and Abby Palmeter.
- Wednesday's, 7pm at Jake Beverly's (Milligan Campus), led by Jake Beverly and Whitney Palmeter
What are Life Groups? Glad you asked! Life Groups are small groups of 8-12 college students who live life together. Life groups gather weekly to discuss the truths of God’s Word and how it intersects every aspect of our lives. Life groups are a vital source of community within the TCBC college ministry.